2. Organizing special tests if required ( X-ray/MRI are offsite)
5. Prehab program
6. ACL surgery (with use of graft from hamstring, quadricep, patella or allograph)
- We accept the following forms of payment – cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard
- We do not see worker compensation board (WCB) and motor vehicle accident (MVA) cases.
- Physician and surgeon appointments are billed through OHIP or other provincial health care systems, except for Quebec. You must provide your valid Personal Health Number. All other expenses (e.g. supplies, forms, injections) must be paid for privately. Physicians and surgeons will not see work-related or Motor Vehicle accidents (MVA) cases.
- We do not direct-bill any private insurance companies other than federal programs (RCMP, CFB, VA).
- For international students for appointments with a physician, we direct bill UHIP
- For therapy (physio, massage etc), international students are to pay upfront and submit through Student Services
- In all other cases, patients must pay upfront and submit their receipts for reimbursement.
- Missed appointment fees are as follows;
- Physiotherapy may be subject to a $25 fee.
- Massage may be subject to the full appointment
- Concussion, Mental Health, and all other specialty appointments are subject to $100 fee
- Missed Physician appointments may be subject to $50 fee
- The fee may also be applied to short-notice cancellations (within 24 hours)