Your First Appointment
Bring your valid health card if you have an appointment with a physician. Your health card will need to be shown each physician visit.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment (see our Find Us page for directions). Parking is free until May, 2021.
- You may be subject to a $50 fee for missed appointments or short notice cancellations (within 24 hours).
- Please bring appropriate footwear (running shoes) and loose fitting clothing such as shorts, t-shirt or sleeveless shirt and a sports bra for females (especially for those receiving shoulder treatment).
- Check in at the front desk when you arrive; you will be given forms to complete.
- Bring your Health Care Card to show the receptionist.
- We are a high volume specialty clinic and certain circumstances may arise that can cause clinicians to run behind. Please be prepared to possibly experience delays.
- Follow-up sessions can be booked with our receptionists.
- If your provider recommends an aid-in-recovery (e.g. brace, tape, rehab equipment), it may be available for purchase in our clinic. You are welcome to ask for assistance at the front desk.
- We accept the following forms of payment – cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard
- We do not see worker compensation board (WCB) and motor vehicle accident (MVA) cases.
- Physician and surgeon appointments are billed through OHIP or other provincial health care systems, except for Quebec. You must provide your valid Personal Health Number. All other expenses (e.g. supplies, forms, injections) must be paid for privately. Physicians and surgeons will not see work-related or Motor Vehicle accidents (MVA) cases.
- We do not direct-bill any private insurance companies other than federal programs (RCMP, CFB, VA).
- For international students for appointments with a physician, we direct bill UHIP
- For therapy (physio, massage etc), international students are to pay upfront and submit through Student Services
- In all other cases, patients must pay upfront and submit their receipts for reimbursement.
- Missed appointment fees are as follows;
- Physiotherapy may be subject to a $25 fee.
- Massage may be subject to the full appointment
- Concussion, Mental Health, and all other specialty appointments are subject to $100 fee
- Missed Physician appointments may be subject to $50 fee
- The fee may also be applied to short-notice cancellations (within 24 hours)