It is with great enthusiasm that we welcome our patients back to our clinic beginning Monday, June 8th.
The Ministry of Health and our regulatory college lifted our restrictions on May 27th. We have been busy preparing for a safe and gradual re-opening. We are happy to have all of our incredible staff back with us, ensuring a comfortable environment for our patients and team members.
The safety of our patients and staff remains top-of-mind as we prepare to re-open. We are strictly adhering to the regulations and advice set forth by the Ministry of Health and our regulatory college. This may mean that some policies seem more tedious, more time-consuming, and more inconvenient. We are committed to doing our best to streamline your experience, while still respecting safety protocols. Our team is currently working to reschedule some cancelled appointments. If you have questions or want to reschedule, please do not hesitate to call or email. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new normal together.
You will notice changes in our clinic when we welcome you to your next visit:
- Daily COVID screening prior to entry into clinic for all patients and staff.
- All appointments are by appointment only and we will not have a walk in clinic.
- For physiotherapy and massage, you will receive your consent form via email upon booking your appointment and we would like it returned to us 48h before your scheduled visit. You will also be receiving a waiver, which we ask you to read prior to your appointment. Upon arrival at the screening desk, you will be asked to verbally agree to it.
- Mandatory hand sanitation upon entry into the clinic. Hand sanitizer will also be available in common areas of the clinic.
- Mandatory face-covering for all patients entering the clinic – we kindly request that you bring your own mask as PPE supplies are still difficult to obtain. If you do not arrive with a mask, one will be provided to you. We ask that you make a donation if we provide you with a mask.
- All doctors and staff will wear required PPE when interacting with you.
- Plexi-glass barriers for reception and physical distancing precautions throughout the clinic.
- Limited number of patients allowed in the clinic at one time. We ask that you arrive alone for your appointment, unless you medically require one or that person is a minor.
- Increased disinfection protocols in place.
- We are still offering telehealth and telerehab appointments. Please note, the telerehab appointments are now the same fee as in clinic appointments. Effective June 8th
With the above changes in place, please know that we are ready when you are! If you would like to book an appointment, please call us at (613) 520-3510.
We want to reassure you that we will still offer our same great service and patient care. We look forward to safely welcoming you back! Thank you for your support; we are so grateful to be part of such a caring community of people.
Click on the following links for more information:
- Telehealth Sport Medicine Appointments
- Mental Health
- About your Previously Scheduled Appointment
- What is Telehealth?
Referrals can be directed:
We will continue to do our best to keep the community healthy and active during these unprecedented times.