Your First Appointment
Bring your valid health card if you have an appointment with a physician. Your health card will need to be shown each physician visit.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment (see our Find Us page for directions).
- You may be subject to a $50 fee for missed appointments or short notice cancellations (within 24 hours).
- Please bring appropriate footwear (running shoes) and loose fitting clothing such as shorts, t-shirt or sleeveless shirt and a sports bra for females (especially for those receiving shoulder treatment).
- Check in at the front desk when you arrive; you will be given forms to complete.
- Bring your Health Care Card to show the receptionist.
- We are a high volume specialty clinic and certain circumstances may arise that can cause clinicians to run behind. Please be prepared to possibly experience delays.
- Follow-up sessions can be booked with our receptionists.
- If your provider recommends an aid-in-recovery (e.g. brace, tape, rehab equipment), it may be available for purchase in our clinic. You are welcome to ask for assistance at the front desk.